1. Battery life: My phone is using wifi 90% of the times and I'm a big media consumer (YouTube, Music, Movies, etc.), still once fully charged it is good to go for a day with around 15% battery remaining.
2. Camera: Man! The camera on this phone is a beast. Both indoor and outdoor performance are at par with other handsets in the price range and also better than many phones that cost a lot more than it. The front camera is pretty good and supports flash, too. The professional mode is my fav feature, though.
3. Quick charging: It takes roughly around 1 hour 45 minutes for the phone to charge completely. Quick charging is supported till 75% and is very very fast.
4. RAM Management: It is pretty decent and ensures that you don't face any lag whatsoever.
5. SOUND: I won't say the speakers are the best that I've come across, but considering the price range they are pretty decent and gets the job done.
6. CALL QUALITY: The phone uses the speaker as the earpiece and thereby the call quality is crystal clear on this device. One of the best that I've come across till date.
7. Stock Android Experience: The android experience on the device is phenomenal with no bloatware whatsoever. Also, Moto has promised an upgrade to Android N and O for the device. :)
Disclaimer: It is only if you're a heavy camera user with each usage session ranging over 20 minutes (continuous use over 20 minutes) that you should worry about the cons written below.
1. The device gets hot if the camera is used over 20 minutes continuously.
2. There have been reports of heating with extended gaming sessions but I didn't face any such problem and was able to play without any issues for over 30 minutes continuously (Moto rolled out an upgra